Personal Injury Attorneys Handling Distracted Driving Cases In Prince George's County, Anne Arundel County, Charles County, Baltimore, and in the Maryland, Washington, DC, Metro area.
Distracted driving has become one of the main causes of automobile accidents, the largest contributor being texting and driving. When you decide to send a text, email, or check social media while driving, you are not only putting your passengers and yourself at risk but you’re also putting others on the road in danger.
Types of distracted driving may include:
Cognitive Distractions (Emotions and stress which takes your mind off of the road)
Physical Distractions (Cell phone use, eating, and other distracting tasks that takes your hands off the wheel)
- MDOT: Distracted Driving Resources
- Maryland Distracted Driving Facts
- MVA’s Highway Safety Programs: Distracted Driving
- Frequently Asked Questions: Car Accidents
- Crash Not Accident Pledge
- Distracted Driving Statistics & Facts 2021
If you or a loved one is involved in an automobile collision due to distracted driving, you can rely on the pride at Potter Burnett Law to make sure your claim is taken care of.