Maryland Trial Attorney Services
With Jury Verdicts Totaling Over $5.4 Million* in Just 18 Months, Some May Say We’re the King of the Courtroom.
*Each case is different and the law firm’s past record in obtaining favorable awards, judgments, or settlements in prior cases is no assurance of success in any future case.
It takes a special breed of attorney to understand the intricacies of trying a jury trial. That’s why clients and other attorneys have turned to the pride of Potter Burnett Law. Whether you or your client suffered from a car accident, nursing home negligence, or medical malpractice—Potter Burnett’s pride of Maryland state trial lawyers has the courtroom experience to confidently present your case in trial. Acclaimed trial attorneys Deborah L. Potter, Suzanne V. Burnett, and Andrew T. Burnett understand the importance of standing by your side and confidently trying cases in courts throughout the state of Maryland and Washington, DC.
Our Pride of Maryland Trial Attorneys welcome referrals in the areas of:
- Car and vehicle crashes – distracted driving, pedestrian collision, motorcycle crashes, and automobile/truck crashes
- Nursing home abuse and neglect – bed sores, falls and fractures, malnutrition, dehydration, financial exploitation, physical and sexual abuse, or neglect by individual care-givers or extended care facilities
- Medical malpractice and mistakes
- Wrongful death – resulting from a car crash, nursing home abuse, and/or medical malpractice
- Cancer misdiagnosis – misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose cancer
- Anesthesia errors – due to the incorrect administration of anesthetic drugs, late delivery of anesthetic drugs, or defective medical devices/equipment
- Surgical, doctor, or hospital errors – incorrect surgical state, instruments left inside of patient, infection, and anesthesia errors
- Defective products and drugs – improperly marked pharmaceutical drugs, defectively manufactured pharmaceutical drugs, or pharmaceutical drugs with dangerous side effects
- Birth injuries – paralysis, brain swelling, Erb’s palsy, cerebral palsy, brain damage, and fractures
- Spinal cord injuries